Around the world in August and September 2011

Whilst on my latest travel adventure I will endeavour to keep a visual and written record of what I'm up to by posting daily - including three photos taken (roughly) at morning, noon and night!

Thursday 18 August 2011

On the side






































As a side note, has anyone else found Singapore airport in the middle of the night very surreal? Hundreds of people in limbo, not knowing what time they think it should be, eating steak in the middle of the night. Then there is the cactus garden, I am always fooled thinking that as I step outside I will be met with a burst of fresh air, not so. On Saturday night the air was so humid the lens on my camera immediately fogged up. Of course it is also a smoking area so there was a healthy dose of second hand smoke on offer too. There was an eerie moon overlooking it all.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, just stay away from the Texas Fried Chicken because it is a TRAP. Hope you're having a fun Nooshholiday, Noosh.

    ReplyDelete